Dr. Tom Hampton Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Tom Hampton?

Reassuring and Respectful

Posted on February 20th, 2013

When I first saw Dr. Hampton, I was being treated for DVT. He was calm and matter-of-fact in presenting the situation and the treatment while imparting the severity. He answered my questions with respect and thoroughness. I was under his care for a year. Ten years later I returned to him out of concern for leg swelling and he reassured me by explaining how my body had reacted (normally) to intense hiking. Seven years ago I experienced an emergency DVT again, but was at a different hospital and had a different doctor who did not share information so easily or seem concerned about me as a person. I kept wishing I could be treated by Dr. Hampton.

Birth Control