- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tom Macek has 3 locations
Dr. Tom Macek has the following 1 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Tom Macek has the following 7 expertise
- Back Pain
- Weight Loss
- Spinal Stenosis
- Neck Pain
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2015)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Dr. Tom Macek Accepts the Following Insurance
- 1164 E Oakland Park Blvd Ste 202 Oakland Park , FL 33334
- 1164 E Oakland Park Blvd # 202 Oakland Park , FL : (954) 678-1074
- 6333 N Federal Hwy Ste 250 Fort Lauderdale , FL 33308
More about Dr. Tom Macek
Tom Macek, MD is board certified in anesthesiology as well as pain management and provides the most advanced and up-to-date pain therapy available. He trained at the University of Washington in Seattle, the birthplace and leading fellowship program of modern pain management in the United States. Dr. Macek is able to customize an advanced and multidisciplinary approach to treat pain utilizing modern technology as well alternative therapies which enables him to dramatically improve the quality of life for his patients. Dr. Macek's goal is to provide the latest in pain therapies with a focus on interventional treatment options as sophisticated as spinal cord stimulation.