Dr. Tom Vaughan III Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Tom Vaughan III?

Helpful and encouraging

Posted on September 28th, 2016

Dr. Vaughan is very helpful and encouraging. He reviews labs with me and discusses options and outcomes. Very realistic and understanding, shows concern. Answers all emails and responds to concerns, questions. Friendly and easy to speak to and ask questions. I would recommend him~

Posted on April 25th, 2014

First visit.Very knowledgable.Listens well,and gives good feedback. Did not order excessive testing.Gave me a chance to put in my own opinion and asked if that was the route I wanted to take.Although my appointment did not take place at the appointment time ,he apologized profusely for that.I can understand that sometimes things run over time.So far ,so good....

"worst endocrinologist in my entire life"!

Posted on February 12th, 2014

i met this individual through being sent to see him. i had seen many endo m.d.s in my life. this was the most stuck-up, uncaring, egotistical doctor i had seen so far. i guess being born into a rich family, in a closed-off, secluded, super-rich part of birmingham, ala., makes an indelible mark on you.

very thorough @ explaining medical diagnosis to patient

Posted on May 27th, 2012

Dr. Vaughan, is a very caring , professional & great 2 following up with email, phn calls & listening to the patient. I appreciate him as a person, Dr. & how he treats his patients

Posted on October 27th, 2011

great endocrinologist.

Excellent doc

Posted on July 20th, 2011

This doc listens. He asks questions, and asks if you have any questions. Seems interested and caring. Does not appear to be in a hurry to get you out the door, (as so many others do). Because he explained things to me I left feeling reassured. I would definitely recommend him.

Posted on March 22nd, 2011

An excellent endocrinologist. Very understanding and helpful with my diabetes, and always open to all questions. Encouraging and enabling, very good patient interaction and treatment.

Great Doctor

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Both of my children see Dr. Vaughn and we are totally pleased with the care he provides. He spends time talking with them and always addresses any of my questions or concerns.

Fantastic Endocrinologist!

Posted on May 7th, 2010

My daughter and I both see Dr. Vaughan for Type 1 Diabetes. He is knowledgeable, very informed on new advancements in Diabetes management and just very thorough. Dr. Vaughan is a straight-shooter and that is something I appreciate.

Posted on June 16th, 2017