- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tom L Whitlock MD
Dr. Tom L Whitlock, MD is a doctor primarily located in Asheville, NC. They have 15 years of experience. Their specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine.
Dr. Tom L Whitlock has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Tom L Whitlock has the following 11 expertise
- Capsule Endoscopy
- Abdominal Pain
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Hepatitis C
- Celiac Disease
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Ulcerative Colitis
15 Years Experience
Graduated in 2004
Dr. Tom L Whitlock Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Tom L Whitlock
Dr. Whitlock graduated from the University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School of Medicine,University of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School of Medicine in 2004. Dr. Whitlock works in Asheville, NC and specializes in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Whitlock is affiliated with Carolinas Medical Center Mercy, Carolinas Medical Center Pineville, Carolinas Medical Center, Caromont Health Regional Medical Center, Cleveland Regional Medical Center, McDowell Hospital, Mission Hospital and Piedmont Medical Center.