Dr. Tomas Friedrich Is this you?

2.7

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tomas Friedrich?

Life

Dr. Friedrich I am sure has saved my life.

Above and beyond

Dr. Friedrich and his staff have always treated me with kindness and professionalism. During a serious illness, he and the staff were encouraging and helpful in many ways. I am grateful for all of them as a part of a support system that helped me through a very difficult time.

I have been going to Dr. Friedrich for 16 years now, and can say he is very professional and thorough in my care. He has found cancerous moles twice and removed them, and treated me for numerous health problems. Dr. Friedrich listens to what I have to say and has sent me to a specialist as needed. His staff is very friendly and helpful as well. I would recommend going to him in a heartbeat.

great family doctor

He has been my doctor 20 years, I moved away and tried several doctors and they didn't care about me I was just a number. he is the best doctor ive ever seen I go 1 hour and 20 minuts a month to see him that says it all!!!! He cares about his patients and his office is ran so smooth and accurately I will never switch doctors.

Egregious

I was a patient here for many years. In saying that, I believed that I had no voice. Now I know better. Friedrich is unprofessional in the way he treats his patients and staff. He didn't listen to what I had to say in answer to his questions. He would rather you get your meds from his office instead of the pharmacy. I have heard him swear at patients as well as his staff. He would tell me how to fill out paperwork so he wouldn't get into trouble with the AMA. I noticed there wrre charges to my insurance that he never did. There is so much I could say about this person but I will keep it short. Don't go to him! There are doctors out there that truly care.

Dr. Friedrich is a very compatenet medical professionals. Very knowledgeable in the field with strong knowledge on skin disorders.

WORSE THAN TERRIBLE

If I could give 0 star rating I would. This man REALLY should not be practicing. Wish I would have read some reviews before I saw him. He was accused of sexual assault and pleaded guilty. 9 women accused him at this time (2008). I think he thought I was a "plant" because I always ask my husband to stay. It is VERY easy to get an appointment. There is a reason. I think if anyone is seeing him for something other than pain meds (which I as not) I would find it hard to understand after 1 office visit. Even his office staff seemed to try to discourage me (you could tell they were afraid of him)

I have to share about my doctor's visit this morning. I don't normally get skeeved easily but I was So this morning. I'm sorry this is long but I have to vent. I needed to make an appt. with a dermatologist and couldn't get anywhere quickly. Amazingly, I got in the next day with Fredrich Tomas on Queen Street. I was thankful...until I got there. I can't believe the health dept. has not closed it down. It smelled like a funeral parlor for one. I could overlook that easily. I could overlook that it hasn't been renovated or updated in 40 years. Looked like he was very much trying to keep costs down. I get that. Their billing and financial policies were unlike anything I've ever seen. They charge YOU to call in the script.$10 They keep meds there and prefer you buy them from the office. They will not submit the meds costs to the insurance. You can pick up a paper script and take it to the pharmacy though. No electronic medical records--old timed folders. You pay up front before they bill the insurance co. I'm ok with that too as long as the rate is in line with the insurance co. permitted fees. I'm not sure it was. AND Then I went in the back. Old, grungy. Floors so ancient. Penny pinching all over. No paper on the table except at the head. I was asked to put on a moomoo silky robe...with old blood stains. Not a disposable paper gown. Looks like others probably wore it before me that day. I had to sit on the table. <shudder> Doc came in-- didn't wash his hands and proceeded to touch me. Ewww. Then he told me he was going to schedule me for surgery in THAT office to have a couple moles removed. Even the nurses had old, yellowed and worn scrubs. It was a bit Twilight zone like. Sorry I just had to get this out.

1/4

I continue to see this doctor every 8 weeks but it isn't because I like him; frankly i agree with EVERY post on here. When I first started seeing him it felt like my appts were rushed so I started timing them: going every 8 wks for 3 years, my longest apt time was 5 minutes and 47 seconds; the shortest was 4 minutes and 32 seconds. At $100 a visit, I did the math: he makes upwards of $20 A MINUTE when he sees me. He will try to push you into getting blood work done and RXs filled at the office--DON'T allow them to do this to u--go where your insurance covers these services!! My biggest health issue is migraine headaches and the ONLY reason I keep seeing this man is bc he treats me w the same pain shot at his office in 5 mins that I'd have to wait 5 hrs for in any ER and I can almost always get an appt the day of if I wake up w a severe migraine. Being able to avoid the ER at all costs as a migraineur is worth the hassle I put up with by having this guy as a doctor. If you want someone with bedside manner that has compassion and answers all your questions, this doctor is NOT for you.

DRUG DEALER

DR Friedrich was what he called my pain management doctor.This doctor sells narcotics right out of his office! He puts you on percocet and valium and makes you buy it right there out of his office and wont take your insurance to pay for them!Every 3 months wants bloodwork done there and charges me 320.00 everytime!I couldnt afford the blood work there this month so I used my insurance and went somewhere else to have it done. The doctor was so mad that I didnt do it there and spend the 320.00 that he kicked me out of the practice and tried saying it was cause I signed a narcotics contract and went to the hospital and got 10 hydrocodone pills. Do not see this doctor!!!!

CAN'T PRINT IT HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I wish I would have read these reviews before I went to see this PERSON. I STRONGLY AGREE with ALL the above reviews. I was charged for an office visit of $100.00 . This person never looked at me. Did NOT respond to my questions. I told him I was very dissatified with his treatment, sent me elsewhere. He also charged me a $10.00 for late rescheduleing . In other words I canceled an appoitment and then went back. BIG MISTAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dr Thomas Friedrich