Dr. Tomasine Fodera Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Tomasine Fodera?

Front office incompetence

Posted on June 24th, 2013

The front office in this place is pathetic. Absolutey incompetent. Stay away.

Posted on November 14th, 2012

These two doctors are horrible (period)

horrible!!!!

Posted on June 21st, 2012

Find Another Doctor

Posted on January 5th, 2012

I think Dr. Fodera herself is a good doctor, but unfortunately, the staff and follow up were lacking. This was a very frightening time for me and I could not get anyone to call me back to provide a needed radiology prescription. It took a week and a half for a call back because the doctor was on vacation, which is baffling to me. The office staff was there. Wasn't there anyone to cover? When I finally had the RX sent to radiologist, it was for the wrong procedure and I was left waiting (for hours) for the Dr. Fodera's office to call back the Radiologist and send the correct RX. Once I explained everything to the office (Dr. Fodera does not get on the phone)I was basically dismissed. Oh well, sorry. Never again. We're going to Dr. Fodera for things that are stressful enough. The added stress and aggrevation is just not worth it. Now they want to charge me to get my medical records so I can go to another Doctor. Unbelievable!!!

Imposible ofice staff, disorganized, terrible patient service.

Posted on December 2nd, 2011

Staff clueless, doctor discourteous, impossible to get appointment for mammo which was abnormal, stressful, forget this doctor.

Bad service

Posted on September 15th, 2011

I have been coming here for the past 4 yrs bc my dr referred her to me. I have to say the service there is horrible. They never return phone calls, long waits, and at time don't even have the reports on medicial procedures that have been done for the check up. I hate to leave being a high risk for cancer but I may have to.

Posted on January 11th, 2011

this "doctors" "office policies" change all the time they fight with patients at their front window yet they ask you to sign hippa forms what a joke you may be able to get an appointment but then youll wait in the waiting room while the poor girl upfront runs around trying to find your chart and your paperwork then you wait in the exam room dr finally shows up with a stained white coat on gross!!! you can visibly see candy and chocolates near medical equipment and they have candles lit near oxygen tanks i wanted to run out of they place!!! o yea and make sure you bring your wallet to this dump they wont let you leave without paying!!! DO NOT COME HERE!!

skip this doctor

Posted on October 31st, 2010

Posted on July 29th, 2010

I found Dr. Fodera to be a vary caring, compassionate person. Spent a long time discussing my problem and the suggested treatment.

Posted on April 4th, 2017