Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tomasz R Okon has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
Showing 4 of 4
Dr Okun is a very knowledgable and caring doctor who has and is caring for my Father(93) in Hospice Care. He treats him with great respect and makes sure that all information is understood both by my Dad and the rest of my family members. He does not force any decisions, but tries to guide the patient and family with his knowledge so that they may come to decisions that are ultimately theirs. My Dad and our Family are lucky to be under Dr. Okun's care. He understands the aging process well, and this is more and more important as we move forward with our aging population.
21 Years Experience
Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Virginia Health System
Dr. Tomasz R Okon accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Medica Choice
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- WPS Group
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMarshfield Clinic, 1000 N Oak Ave, Marshfield, WI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tomasz R Okon in this video.
Dr. Tomasz R Okon is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marshfield, WI.