Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tomeka Russell
Dr. Tomeka Russell, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Prattville, AL. She has 11 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Russell is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center East, Prattville Baptist Hospital and Baptist Medical Center South. Dr. Russell has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tomeka Russell has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tomeka Russell is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 23
If you are looking for a awesome doctor, see Dr Tomeka Russell in Prattville. My husband and I have been seeing her for 8 years now. She is the most caring Christian Doctor you will ever find! She actually takes the time to listen to you and take care of all your needs at each appointment. It's not any of this "Well you will have to make another appointment for this or that because I don't have time now." She has never says that. She may run behind but she takes her time with each and every patient with love from her heart. Dr Russell is the best!
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014, 2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Russell is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Baptist Medical Center East
Prattville Baptist Hospital
Baptist Medical Center South
11 Years Experience
Emory University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2002
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions645 McQueen Smith Rd N, Prattville, AL
Dr. Tomeka Russell is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Prattville, AL.