Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Tomiko L Fukuda has the following 2 specialties
- Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Tomiko L Fukuda has the following 3 expertise
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
Dr. Tomiko L Fukuda has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 3 of 10
Dr. Fukuda fixed my heel fracture surgically. She was very nice and very attentive to my needs. My heel healed well after surgery and I was very pleased with her excellent care. I have recommended her to friends and family members for there foot and ankle problems. She is a awesome physician and surgeon and I recommend her highly!
Dr. Fukuda changed my life. She fixed my ankle when other doctors wouldn't even touch me because they said there to much problems . She went in and fixed what other doctors wouldn't . Now I can walk with out pain and not having to worry about my ankle given out on me when I walk or go do something. I would go back to her if I get hurt or need surgery again. She is the best Doctor I have ever been to.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017, 2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
16 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 2002
Dr. Tomiko L Fukuda accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana HMO
- Humana HMO Premier
- Humana National HMO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
Imagine Health - SmartCare
- Imagine Health SmartCare
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFondren Orthopedic Group, 7401 Main St, Houston, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tomiko L Fukuda, MD - Foot and Ankle Orthopaedics in Houston, TX, in this video.
Dr. Tomiko L Fukuda is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.