Dr. Tomio T Odama Is this you?

2.9

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tomio T Odama?

Thanks Dr. Odama

Yes, in modern medicine, he gets over booked, but when it maters to taking care of his patients he comes through. I had a bad experience at a local hospital due to a bad nosebleed. After spending 3 hours at the emergency room with no results, except for losing between 2 to 3 units of blood, I saw Dr. Odoma, who sent me post haste to Lodi Memorial, and started giving me vitamin K to help thicken my blood, from the blood thinners. After spending the night at the hospital, and getting three units of plasma, I can say that problem was solved, and could have turned into a life-threatening situation. My thanks to Dr. Odama

I had the same problem as mentioned in another review. Dr Odama would leave the room without answering my questions or indicating he was done.

I have had Dr Odama through some of my most serious illnesses. Hes always been there and has literallly saved my life on 2 of those occasions.

Very poor doctor

Unprofessional, uncaring and often late. After several years of seeing Dr. Odama our family found that during a 15 minute appointment he would spend the first five minutes joking, the next five minutes doing a quick exam and then walk out the door with no indication that the appointment was over. Numerous times he would not even answer our questions and several times saying he was too busy and had other patients to see. We were not even getting the 15 minutes we paid for.

Very poor doctor

Dr. Tomio T Odama is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lodi, CA.