Dr. Tommasina Papa Rugino Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Tommasina Papa Rugino?

She has been my doctor for many years & has been the best. Easy to talk to & very helpful with any concerns I've had.

Great Doctor

I would highly recommend him for a South County doctor. There staff is another to be reckoned with I have never in all my years have seen such a disgusting attitude on a young woman( Tara) she must be a relative that they cant fire or a doctors wife . . As far as going back to this office -NEVER... I have spoken with my friends and told them find another office, you will get treated with such disrespect by staff! AS FAR AS THE OTHER REVIEWS THE OFFICE MUST BE WRITING THEM... I HAVE HEARD (STAFF) HAS A REALLY BAD REPUTATION OUT IN THE PUBLIC TOO.

'Don't go anywhere else!

Absolutely Superb Neurologist! Before Dr. Papa-Rugino placed me under her care I lost at least several years of my life prostrate with excruciating (wow!) pain from migraine and cluster headaches - both types are very different. However, over about the last ten years, The Doctor devised and adjusted treatment plans for both types that have given me my life back - she never gave up! My immediate and extended family, full of distinguished MD's here and around the world, have told me: "Don't you dare go anywhere else!" Most importantly my wife and children are greatly relieved! God Bless Dr. Tommasina Papa-Rugino - a real Doctor!

Front desk staff have the worst attitude problem, especially Tara. She and the others make you feel like you are a bother. Papa-Rugino comes off as a great doctor, but she goes behind patients taking about them. She has a god complex. If you have serious issue look for a doctor who works well with others.

Excellent Doctor

First doctor to actually listen to me. Finally diagnosed after 14 years. Thank you to Dr. papa Rugino and her great staff (Tara and Diane)!

Dr. Tommasina Papa Rugino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manahawkin, NJ.