Dr. Tommy Dinh Is this you?

4.8

Have you seen Dr. Tommy Dinh?

Posted on August 15th, 2016

I had Dr Dinh repair a ventral hernia which was causing pain and increasing in size. He did an outstanding job and i most appreciate his skill level and down-to-earth way of talking with me through the entire process. I would recommend him to family and friends

Posted on April 26th, 2016

Dr Dihn is a GREAT surgeon. Practically painless gallbladder surgery. Practically invisible scar. I can not express my level of satisfaction and pleasure w Dr Dihn. One of the best hands.

Thank you Dr. Dinh!

Posted on December 11th, 2015

Dr. Dinh was the only doctor over a four month period that believed me. He was the only one able to diagnose my very rare disease. Other doctors treated me like I was crazy or someone looking for pain meds. He was able to diagnose my disease and fix it. For the first time in six months, I am pain free

Posted on November 3rd, 2015

I highly recommend Dr. Tommy Dinh, MD. I had a large hernia and he was able to take care of it with me as an outpatient. I am 4 weeks from surgery now and doing very well. He knows what he's doing and does it very well. He is a very nice and compassionate person.

Posted on October 13th, 2015

There aren't enough words to thank this wonderful caring doctor. I had a breast lump that was questionable and was scheduled for surgery. The day of surgery, I see Dr. Dinh standing at the foot of my bed reading his notes and then came to my side to further check my breast. It was determined by checking prior to surgery that a radical was not needed. His new diagnosis after treatment with antibiotic resulted in reduction of mass. It turned out to be an abscess which he just drained and packed. I didn't have to loose breast tissue. He is so compassionate and caring. You will be blessed with the care he gives. He could have made more money if he did the radical, but his patient was more important. THANK YOU FOR CARING DR. T. DINH

Hemorrhoidectomy

Posted on August 11th, 2015

Had surgery with Dr. Dinh and he did an amazing job. Started with a less invasive surgery that didn't work which led to a more invasive surgery and he did great. Though I wouldn't want anyone to have a hemorrhoidectomy if you had to I fully recommend him.

Posted on February 6th, 2010

Dr. Dinh treats each patient with quiet confidence, compassion, empathy, and the best bedside manner I've ever encountered. If surgery is in my future, he's my guy!He and I have been in surgery 6 times, and I'm a 9 Yr. Breast Cancer Survivor thanks to Dr. Dinh, he is not only my doctor, he is my friend!

Posted on September 30th, 2009

Explains things well, good surgeon

Posted on October 3rd, 2017