Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue beneath the skin of the palm of your hand
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tommy Osborne II
Dr. Tommy Osborne II, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Norfolk, VA, with other offices in Norfolk, VA and Chesapeake, VA . He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Osborne is affiliated with Chesapeake Regional Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Tommy Osborne II has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Tommy Osborne II has the following 3 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Dr. Tommy Osborne II has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 35
Dr. Osborne is a doctor who truly cares for the well being of the patient. He actually allows time for questions, which, in my experience, doesn't happen often. I would take any one of my family members to see him for care. His staff, Maddie and Afton, make me feel like family and always welcome me warmly. I feel very trusting in the quality of care that I have been given at Dr. Osborne's office.
At first I liked the fact that he was friendly, but after kissing my cheek several times throughout my visits...And taking a hair away from my face...I thought a little too much! When I read the reviews about other women's complaints about the flirting and then the bad hand surgery, I decided to cancel surgery and go elsewhere. There is a line a Dr does just not cross with a patient!
Dr. Osborne has always treated me with great respect and has always been polite and helpful.He completed one procedure for me and is in the process of scheduling another surgery at Chesapeake General.The staff is polite and concerned for your well being.I would recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic care.
Dr. Osborne is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Chesapeake Regional Medical Center
21 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tommy Osborne II is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Norfolk, VA.