Dr. Tommy Osborne II Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Tommy Osborne II?

Excellent Care

Posted on September 25th, 2017

Dr. Osborne is a doctor who truly cares for the well being of the patient. He actually allows time for questions, which, in my experience, doesn't happen often. I would take any one of my family members to see him for care. His staff, Maddie and Afton, make me feel like family and always welcome me warmly. I feel very trusting in the quality of care that I have been given at Dr. Osborne's office.

Wouldn't go anywhere else.

Posted on January 17th, 2016

Personalized care. Compassionate, courteous, and thorough. Great bedside manor, very clean office, and amazing staff. Dr.Osborne is the best

Dr...A little too nice, flirtatious...Staff pushy and not pleasant!

Posted on September 17th, 2015

At first I liked the fact that he was friendly, but after kissing my cheek several times throughout my visits...And taking a hair away from my face...I thought a little too much! When I read the reviews about other women's complaints about the flirting and then the bad hand surgery, I decided to cancel surgery and go elsewhere. There is a line a Dr does just not cross with a patient!

Disabled Veteran

Posted on March 27th, 2015

Dr. Osborne has always treated me with great respect and has always been polite and helpful.He completed one procedure for me and is in the process of scheduling another surgery at Chesapeake General.The staff is polite and concerned for your well being.I would recommend him to anyone needing orthopedic care.

run get another doc

Posted on February 14th, 2015

he pushes drugs and strings you along to pull a paycheck Not to be Trusted

Excellent

Posted on December 19th, 2014

Dr. Osborne was professional and caring gave me the best treatment I could've asked for for my shoulder I highly recommend him and I haveto several family members and friends

Posted on July 27th, 2012

I am always early for my appointments, and I have been seen everytime actually before my appointment time. The staff are the most caring and helpful of any of the doctors that I have seen. Dr. Osborne is extremely personable and helpful, and took all the time I needed to process my diagnosis.

I would have been better off not being treated at all.

Posted on June 17th, 2011

I can't believe this guy is still practicing. A few years ago he operated on my hand and the operation was a total failure. I had to get another surgery to have his work corrected. Otherwise, I would have lived with permanent disfigurement and pain. I was told in the community that he had hurt others as well. He is very charismatic but Please do not go to him.

Posted on April 3rd, 2011

Dr. Osborne is great, I would recommend him

Dislike

Posted on January 15th, 2011

I dislke the fact of you disrespecting my grandmother when she came there. She said you didnt shake her hand, you reach over here to shake her daughter's hand like she was the patient. You even raised your voice at here.

I would suggest him

Posted on December 9th, 2010

Taking care of a parent is hard, with all of the doctor appointments, and taking care of myself, spending time at the VA. Judging DR. Osbourne is easy, he is timely, courteous, and has an outstanding bedside manor when you compare him to all of the other doctors I have experienced and compared him too. He is an absolute professional.

Very uncaring bedside manners