Dr. Tommy Sun Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tommy Sun?

Posted on December 30th, 2015

Has been my GP for 17.5 years.

Outstanding health care team

Posted on March 20th, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Sun for over 25 plus years and he is a good Doctor. He will take the time with you and explain in detail, your medical condition and a remedy to getting you on your way to feeling and doing better.

Posted on March 18th, 2015

My Husband & I are so Happy we found Dr Sun as our Primary Dr here in Va Beach we were going back to WV for our Dr appts until we found our Great Drs Here!

No complaints

Posted on June 23rd, 2013

My family and I have been patients with Dr. Sun since the early 80's. We wouldn't think of changing Dr. for anything. Our wait time is never more than 10 minutes. They take a lunch break from approx. 1PM -2PM. So, I always make sure my appointments are in the morning , between 9 and 10. He is very knowledgeable , courteous, does not rush, answers all questions to my satisfaction, diagnosis is always on point. The staff is also very friendly,

He's a great doctor.

Posted on February 22nd, 2013

I have had Dr. Sun as my primary physician for over 25 years. He is a great doctor. Would never go anywhere else!

VERY RUDE

Posted on June 8th, 2012

LONG WAIT TIME!!

Posted on May 11th, 2011

Dr. Sun and staff are great people with big smiles. my children have gone to him for 7 years my only complaint is the wait time. if you have an appointment at 1 you won't leave till around 3. you'll be in the waiting room till 2:15 then waiting in the room till about 2:45 and done by 2:55. EVERY TIME like i said they are great people they just over book too much.

Dr. Sun is the best Doctor ever!

Posted on August 24th, 2009

Dr. Sun is an excellent doctor. I have been with him almost my whole life and I wouldnt change it for anything. He is very caring and respectful. If I have any concerns or questions he answeres them fully and I dont leave the office questioning his answers. I have complete trust and faith that Dr. Sun is a genuine doctor and he really cares. I think he should be recongized more for that. And I will refer evryone I know to him@

Posted on August 11th, 2017