Dr. Tomoaki Kato Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tomoaki Kato?

Life saving

The Best of the Best

Dr, Kato is one in a million. A billiant yet very approachable doctor. I'm a liver transplant recipient and thanks to Dr. Kato and company(the fantastic liver transplant staff at NY Presbyterian Hospital)whom I affectionately renamed the "A TEAM",I'm in absolute awe of the way I feel. There's absolutely nothing better than a second chance. I'm FOREVER grateful!

Dr. Kato saved my daughter's life!!!

Was at another hospital before I met Dr. Kato and was diagnosed wrong. My 5 yr old daughter had a tumor the size of a grapefruit on her adrenal gland going up to her heart. Dr. Kato removed the tumor by taking multiple organs out of her body and then putting them back in. With out this procedure she would not be here today!!!

pediatric liver transplant

Dr. Kato was our daughter's surgeon for a liver transplant in 2010 at NYP. He is an amazing surgeon whose knowledge, expertise and compassion far surpasses many. I would highly recommend him. I promise you will not be disappointed.

Love doctor kato he did my transplant

Dr Kato is the best doctor in the world, his passion to help patients and give them a second chance is unbelievable,he perform a liver transplant to my son Nicolas at Jackson Hospital in Miami five years ago and he is doing great,my wife Lisette and I had never meet not only a great doctor but an amassing person.

Susan

Dr. Kato is the most amazing, caring and talented surgeon I have ever seen. Both my kids received liver transplants performed by him, and we were lucky to have him in Miami. Both kids are doing wonderful, and it is all thanks to this man

Outstanding Surgeon & Human

I recently received a liver from a living donor. My wife gave me a portion of her good liver. Dr. Kato performed the removal of my liver and implanting of my wife's portion. The surgery was perfect, the recovery was smooth and 65 days later my liver blood tests are all in the normal range. Not a single bump in the road.

Dr. Tomoaki Kato is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.