Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Toni Capino
Dr. Toni Capino, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Grand Prairie, TX. She has 43 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Capino is affiliated with Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital, Medical Center Of Arlington and TX Health Arlington. She speaks English.
Dr. Toni Capino has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 15
This doctor is excellent is time and quality care. The office is heared towards children to make their wait time easier and sick are seperated from well children to protect the children. If Dr. Toni moves too fast, just let her know and she will try to fit your needs. By comparison in the Grand Prairie area, I am happy with this pedi. I did not have as good an experience with referrals because I found the referrals did not fit my child's age or their illness. This would be the one thing that I had a problem with.
Dr. Capino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Medical Center Of Arlington
TX Health Arlington
43 Years Experience
University Of The Philippines Manila
Graduated in 1970
Dr. Toni Capino accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions929 W Pioneer Pkwy, Grand Prairie, TX
Dr. Toni Capino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Grand Prairie, TX.