Dr. Toni Green-Cheatwood Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Toni Green-Cheatwood?

Sincerely Committed to her Patients

Posted on January 10th, 2017

Dr. Green-Cheatwood makes you feel like you're her top priority. Her knowledge is extensive with breast cancer and completely supports you as a patient.

Dr. Green

Posted on March 13th, 2015

The only complaint would be she didn't come in before surgery and talk to me, ease my mind or come to my room during my stay at the hospital. She left this to the reconstruction doctor and he was wonderful. He did it all, came before the surgery and to my hospital room. I myself wanted Dr. Green to make the time or the effort to check on me. See if I had any questions for her ( I did). Surgery is stressful and having a mastectomy, I was scared and stressed. I could have benefited from having her just stop by and if anything, hold my hand for a second. Dr.Green is a great doctor and I would recommend her to all my friends. She just needs to work on making time and checking on her patients.

Posted on August 28th, 2017