Dr. Toni M Mason-Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Toni M Mason-Jones?

Excellent physician and staff. Because it has been a while since I have been to the doctor's I was a little apprehensive. Dr. Jones made me feel totally relaxed.

Ratings 2star

I had a bad experience there no promptness the Doctor always forget like she have amnesia and the patient scheduling is over booked and always crowded no where to sit waiting for a long period while on your feet pregnant. The new girl Paris don't know what she's doing very unprofessional

the best doctor I ever had.....truly appreciate her and her team.

Great Doctor

I started going to Dr. Mason-Jones about nine months ago. I love her Professionalism, caring yet calm spirit. She takes the time to talk and answer her patients and questions. It's rare to find nice friendly doctors like her. She is a great choice for an OBGYN! The front office staff is very friendly as well!

I went to her when I first found out I was pregnant and she did bloodwork and I never got the results! I kept calling her receptionist and assistant but they were so rude and never returned messages. The wait time is also like an hour and it's not worth it.

So glad I found this Physician

Dr. Jones is caring, knowledgeable and understanding. I had gone to many, many, ob/gyn's before finding Dr. Jones about 3 years ago. She answers my many questions, puts me at ease, and most of all...LISTENS. The wait time has gone from 20 minutes to up to an hour, twice, in the 3 years and I wasn't thrilled with that but, notice she is busier and has more patients than when I first started going to see her. I understand there are emergencies but I think staff should let their patients know if they have to wait over 20 minutes what the issue is. Reception area is clean but they really need a "no talking on cell" sign. The tv is on and then you have people who are not caring of others who talk the entire wait time and LOUDLY. I would recommend Dr. Jones to anyone needing a great GYN.

Professional, Caring and Courteous

Dr. Mason-Jones takes time to listen and asks questions to ensure she has a complete picture. She never rushes and each patient is treated with care and respect. High risk patients are in good hands as I was.

Poor service & response times

Dr.Jones is ok. Over the past few years her practice has taken a negative turn. Her front desk receptionist is rude & her medical assistant a poor communicator. Awaiting a response of results, well keep on waiting! Phone messages will go unanswered. If this is the direction her practice is going I'm happy to move on. Beware !!

Unclean and unsanitary office! I would not recommend this office to anyone!!!

Amazing

She was the dr on call when i was going into labor. My son was coming out too fast for the regular doctor to get to me. But, she was so gentle and easy...especially since I had a natural child birth. My origianl doctor didn't even come to check on me after I had my son. She did. I am definitely going to her from now on.

Thanks again to Dr. Toni Mason-Jones

Dr Mason-Jones delivered my now 3 year old son...an emrgency C-Section. It was the scariest thing I had ever experienced; however, she made a traumatic time very comfortable. My husband and I are still in awe of her professionalism and caring. Now, a high risk preganancy at 36, I look forward to exception prenatal care and a once again smooth delivery with Dr. Mason-Jones.

Dr. Toni Mason-Jones

Dr. Jones is the best, I would definitely refer her.