Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Toni A Saychek has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 21
Dr. Saychek is knowledgeable, warm, caring and friendly. She will answer all or any questions, and you never feel rushed with her. She has helped me through a tough pregnancy and is extremely calm and positive. She also will follow up with you if you have any questions, and has called me personally late in the evening to answer my questions. She is a highly respectable doctor.
Yes, you have to wait for appointments longer than with other ones, but it's so worth it. She's quite busy because people know she's good. She's a great doctor from medical point of view, but also makes you feel very comfortable, takes time and makes sure all your questions are answered. She genuinely cares.I wish more doctors were as passionate about their jobs as she is.
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2013, 2014, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2015, 2012, 2013, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Saychek is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
35 Years Experience
The School Of Medicine At Stony Brook University Medical Center
Graduated in 1983
New York University
Dr. Toni A Saychek accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMount Kisco Medical Group, 2507 South Rd, Poughkeepsie, NY
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Toni A Saychek in this video.
Dr. Toni A Saychek is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Poughkeepsie, NY.