Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Toni B Trate has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Showing 5 of 34
I have been a patient of Dr. Trate for a many years. She is the most caring doctor I have ever had. She actually listens to her patients - something most doctors do not take the time to do any more. The best things I can say is that I would not be living today if not for her, she has saved my life more than once. If you want a real doctor than you can't get any better than Dr. Trate.
Dr. Trate is not a good doctor her morals are completely wrong. She acts as if she knows everything but in all actuality she does not. Her staff are amazing and they are well educated they just aren't allowed to express how intelligent they really are because of Dr. Trate. I have been in the office when Dr. Trate has talked down to her staff, but her hands on her staff and just treated them so unprofessional. She does not know how to run an office and she does not know how to diagnose people properly. She can never keep good staff because they see how rotten and selfish the Doctor truly is and they don't want to be brought down with her. If you are looking to be drugged up then this is the Doctor for you but if you want healed and a full happy life go somewhere else. Dr. Trate does not care about her patients she just tries to get as many patients in as possible. She over works her staff to the max and doesn't even give them credit. If I was her staff I would have quit along time ago. Be careful going to this doctor you have to sit in the waiting room for a long time. The reason staff is the way they are is because she starts in on them as soon as they walk in the office and put them in a bad mood. I know that is no excuse but if you really knew who your dr was you would understand or not go to her unless you are one of the patients who seek medication. She is DO and should not even prescribing the amount of medication she does she should be using holistic measures but if she did that she wouldnt have any patients. Think about going to this Doctor wisely.
Dr. Trate is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
31 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Toni B Trate accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsToni Ballitch Trate Do Pc, 38215 W 10 Mile Rd Ste 8, Farmington, MI
Dr. Toni B Trate is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Farmington, MI.