Dr. Toni D Vu Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Toni D Vu?

Beware! Your costs are not what they tell you they will be

I'm writing this review because of a bad experience I had with Dr. Vu. I met with her about getting the e-sure procedure done. During the consultation, we discussed the costs. Her office contacted my insurance company to determine my eligibility and costs. I was told there would be a charge just under $250.00. When I asked if there would be any additional costs associated with the surgery, I was told no. Based on my needs and the cost, I decided this was the procedure for me. 3 months later, I received two bills from the hospital. One for $30.82 and one for $607.50. When I called Dr. Vu's office I was told that the $250 was just for the doctor and if I was told that there were no other costs associated, then the person I was speaking to must not have understood my question. I was very clear when I asked the question. A five year old could have understood me. Dr. Vu may be a good doctor but her office staff needs improvement. In this economy, you can not be underestimating costs when giving information to someone who's considering an optional procedure. The only good part of my interaction with Dr. Vu's office was Erica in the billing department. Although there was nothing she could to help me, she was very pleasant and very knowledgable. If I had spoken to her in the first place, I would have had the correct information.

Most caring doc in my opinion

unfortunately I was only able to have a few appointments with her due to a change in my insurance... but by far she was the most caring doc I've had, this is my first baby and my husband and I thought she and her staff were very caring and polite (we attended the chino hills office)... I am sad to say that I've had to part with her and I wish more than anything I would have been able to stay with her. I've had several close friends of mine that had her deliver their babies and each and every one of them expressed their wonderful experience with her. thank you to you and your wonderful staff... I highly recommend her... =)

EXCELLENT SURGEON! I love Dr Vu!!

This is the first Doctor in years that sat and listen to me and my concerns and spent time explaining treatment options and plans with me. Dr.Vu is very compassionate and easy to speak with. I just had a robotic hysterectomy done and the surgery went so smoothly. I am no longer in pain and am feeling great! She is an EXCELLENT SURGEON! I was able to go back to work in a week and I feel so GREAT now! I had seen several other doctors over the past few years trying to deal with chronic pelvic pain and bleeding issues and Dr. Vu was the first to take the time to truly diagnosis and fix my problem. . Thank you, Dr.Vu for giving me my LIFE BACK! I would recommend her to all my friends and family!

Poor bedside manners. Cold, uncaring.

I thought she was understanding an kindhearted at first,but when she could not find out what was causing my cronic pain I was dismissed like it was in my head and there was nothing she could do for me. She was not able to direct me to a dr to help me beside a pain management so they could give me pain meds an just put a bandade on my problem. All I wanted was HELP not make me feel like it is all in my head.

Wonderful Dr. For Teenagers

Dr. Vu was my first Obgyn when I was a teenager. She made an uncomfortable situation for me as comfortable as possible. She answered all of my questions thoroughly and completely. She deals well with teenagers who are scared or nervous of there first visits. I have had the unfortunate experience of other doctors and I have to say she is the best of them all. She is defiantly my first recommendation for anyone and will always be my first choice. I dont understand why people must trash talk the dr. because the office staff is rude. Just because you had one bad experience does not mean she is a bad doctor or that she is horrible for everyone else. If you have such problems with everyone maybe you should look at yourself and see how you are acting toward them. SHE IS A DOCTOR SHE HAS OTHER PATIENTS YOU MAY HAVE TO WAIT FOR HER TO DELIVER SOMEONE ELSES BABY! Thats what happens when you have a good doctor. Overall I believe she is a wonderful Dr. and hope that she is still in practice for my children.

Excellent OBGYN

Dr. Vu is the most caring doctor I've ever been to. She is very knowlegeable and takes the time to explain and answer questions and concerns that I had. She delivered my first baby (C section)I had no pain at all and my incision healed up beautifully. The incision was so small you can barely see it! I love Dr. Vu!

The negative comments are rude annd WRONG!

Dr. Vu is the best obgyn I have ever been to. She is very busy so sometimes there is a wait but she and her staff could not be nicer or more professional. I am so glad I found her. She is a good doctor and surgeon. My c-section with her was the smoothest and best experience of my 3 kids. I am a patient for life (or her retirement).

Horrible experience, DON"T GO to this doctor

Office is more concerend about getting money upfront before ever being sean, then the feelings and rights of the patients. The office staff is extreamly rude and inconsiderate. Don't go to Dr. Vu everything about her practice is wrong!

I love Dr. VU! I don't understand all these negative ratings. Sometimes I have to wait because she is off delivering a baby, but she is an OB! She delivered my son and I would definitely have her deliver my next baby!

Definitely recommendable. Nice, easy to understand, and takes her time in explaining things to you. Makes you feel comfortable during procedures

Dr. Vu is very knowledgeable and experienced. She answered all my questions and made me feel comfortable throughout my pregnancy. She's very caring and friendly. I definitely would go back to her for my second child.