Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tonia Marralle
Dr. Tonia Marralle, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Newport Beach, CA. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Marralle is affiliated with University of California, Irvine Medical Center, Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian and UC Irvine Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Tonia Marralle has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
Dr. Marralle is professional and thorough and fully explains her concerns and findings. When my former doctor retired early due to illness I was worried that I would not be able to find another doctor who cared about older women (not just women of child bearing age) and would let me manage my medical decisions after providing thorough information. I researched several doctors before choosing Dr. Marralle. She has now been my doctor for over 10 years and I am very satisfied.
Dr. Marralle has been my dr for over 30 years. She has always been caring and a consummate professional. It can take awhile to get to know her, but it is worth the effort to have her as your medical professional. I drove many miles over the years during my pregnancies and between to know that I had such a highly qualified medical specialist on my team. I trusted her with my babies lives' before they were born and she did not fail to "deliver". She will answer any question asked, just be prepared to receive her honest opinion. I would recommend her to anyone seeking superior quality in medical care. She's the Martha Stewart of medicine.
DR MARALLE IS SO PROFESSIONAL, AND SHE KNOWS WHAT YOU HAVE AND HOW TO DEAL WITH WHATEVER COMES UP SHE HAS DELIVERED THOUSANDS LITERALLY THOUSANDS OF BABIES AND SAVED MANY A LIFE IN DOING HIGH RISK SURGERIES , SO TO SAY SHE HAS NO BEDSIDE MANNER IS OF THE MARK SHE IS A PROFESSIONAL WHO HAS DELT WITH MANY A DIFFERENT CASE , OF WOMEN WITH HIGH RISK SHE HAS SAVED THE LIFE OF A FREIND WHO WAS PREGANT LATE IN LIFE SHE SAVED THE TWIN BABIES SHE DELIVERED AND THE MOTHER WHOS PLACENTA HAD GROWN WERE IT SOULDNT HAVE, TRUST ME IF I WAS IN TROUBLE OR HAVING ANOTHER BABY IT IS THIS DR WHO I WANT AT MY CARE AND BEDSIDE. SHE HAS A TRACT RECORED AND KNOWS WHAT TO DO AND WHEN TO DO IT. SHE DOESNT PULL ANY PUNCHES SHE SAYS IT LIKE IT IS AND IS REAL AND HONESNT AND CARING THAT IS WHY SHE SAYS TO HER PATIENTS WHAT PART THEY HAVE TO DO IN TAKING CARE OF THEMSELEVES. HARD TO FIND A DR LIKE HER REALLY
Dr. Marralle is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
University of California, Irvine Medical Center
Hoag Memorial Hospital Presbyterian
UC Irvine Medical Center
- University of California at Los Angeles
Locations & Directions361 Hospital Rd, Newport Beach, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tonia Marralle in this video.
Dr. Tonia Marralle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport Beach, CA.