Dr. Tonja L Harris-Stansil Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Tonja L Harris-Stansil?

Dr. Harris has great bedside manner. Staff is always helpful and I never feel rushed. I am glad I found Dr. Harris and she has been my OB for about 5 years now and it is always a pleasant experience. Thanks you!

Tragic Experience

Dr. Harris played an integral part in the most tragic experience of my life and my devastating loss. I would not recommend her to anyone I know - friend or not. I hope this review causes just one expecting family to reconsider placing their care under Dr. Harris and Doctors Hospital Manteca.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Tonja L Harris-Stansil is similar to the following 3 Doctors near French Camp, CA.