Dr. Tony J Dipalma Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Tony J Dipalma?

Horrible

I have been going to Dr Dipalma for about three years. At first he seemed alright not outstanding but adequate. I did everything I was told to do as I promised I would. I never seemed to get things beyond always having to go in every 3 months. I got fed up and decided to look for a specialist I wasn't planning on leaving him. Now I wouldn't go back even if I was dying and @ell froze over!! One he was never good at and has gotten progressively worse about listening. He knows, you don't, end of story! I have more issues now then when I started seeing him and he never would listen to any of my concerns about those. It is like talking to the wind! Two it takes FOREVER to get an appointment! Urgent Care is your only option if you are really sick. Three he is petty and vindictive! When I asked for my medical records release he assumed I was leaving so when I asked for a 30 day extension on my meds without an appointment ( something we have done before) he refused! So I was left to run out of meds I had been taking long term (as I said @ell would freeze) and he refused to give me a referral for a specialist. Four he will change up medications and dosages without ever bothering to consult you the patient. I am not a difficult patient. I don't ask doctors to give me everything I want and I would never ask for anything unethical. All I ask for is respect, patience, and a listening ear, none of which describes Dr Tony Dipalma! Don't waste your time go look for another Doctor!

I previously reviewed Dr Dipalma and said that he was great in the beginning but was not doing well at that time. I want to let you know that the last ciuple of visits have been great. He spent time and listened, I am glad I gave him another chance. He has always directed me in the right correct direction for my medical needs.

I have been seeing Dr Dipalma for about 6 yrs. He was so great when I starting going but recently not so much. He never seems to have the time to listen to your medical concerns. He is always in a rush. Since he moved to the location next to the hospital he also got new staff which are rude and act like you are a bother. He has only one person that does referrals and they take days to get back to you. I am currently looking for a new Dr.

Won't be returning after 9 years

Dr DiPalma is a disgrace to Mount Carmel. If you are a new patient, you get an appt. right away. If you are a patient, you have to wait 2 weeks for appt. Was a good doctor in the beginning but now worries about a paycheck...not the patient. I was in the hospital and he stated he read the files but several months later stated he didn't and it was my responsibility to send them to him. I gave his name as my family physician but apparently that wasn't enough. Also the hospital is the same one he works for. He was very rude the last 4-5 times I seen him as my physician. He doesn't treat anything but colds and minor problems now. I wont be returning.

Dr DiPalma acts like you are a bother to him. Like OMG here's another person I have to pretend I care about. He is probably trying to hurry so people are not complaining of the wait time and he has so many to get to in a day but he needs to work on his bedside manner show more of a caring attitude. One time I was there he had an intern with him I was hoping the intern didn't pick DiPalmas bedside manner thinking that's how you do it.

Worse doctor I have EVER had!

He is very rude and shows NO bedside manner at all! He acts like your wasting HIS time ! I thought maybe I caught him on a bad day but everytime I have seen him he has a major attitude problem.. he seems to forget that the patients are the ones responsible for his paycheck.. I will NOT be returning and making sure no one I know waste their time or money on this guy!!

Both my husband and myself are very impressed with Dr. Dipalma. He takes the time to familiarize himself with your medical history prior to visits. He knows if your present medical condition is "new" to you or if it is a "repeat". We find that refreshing. He returns your phone calls and so does his staff!

Mr. Cole

Dr.DiPalma and I have been working on my issue for some time now. And I have to say he actually cares about my well being. He does everything he can to get to the bottom of the problem. If there we're more doctors like Dr. Dipalma in the world that cared about there patients, life would be at more ease.