Dr. Tony Hedges Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tony Hedges?

Not what he first portrays

Posted on February 16th, 2017

The first time I saw Dr. Hedges I really liked him. He seemed knowledgeable and agreeable to filling my prescriptions that I have been taking for years since he is afflicted with the same malady as I am. However, the second time I saw him (when it was actually time to get my medicine) he said he could only do a month at a time because he was pretty sure it was illegal to prescribe more than that at a time (even though I had been getting it for three months at a time for several years through our mail-in pharmacy). He also reduced the dosage arbitrarily even though I had been on the higher dosage for several years. I wanted to give him benefit of doubt so I took the lower dosage for that month and saw him again. At that visit I told him that it wasn't working as well as before and even though he didn't seem to like that, I thought he would go back to my original dose. Several days later I called the pharmacy but they hadn't received anything from him so I called and left a very polite message asking that someone return my call. I didn't hear anything from his office for several days so I tried the pharmacy again but they still didn't have anything so I called his office again (still polite). After still not hearing from them several days later, I tried the pharmacy again and still nothing. Now I'm out of medicine and can't get a response from them so needless to say, I left another message which was still somewhat polite but a little terse also. I still haven't heard anything so I guess he just left me high and dry. I'm probably going to call again and ask if they could at least have the courtesy to call and let me know if he doesn't want to treat me so that I can make other arrangements since I am totally out of medicine. Very disappointing!!

Best Doctor and Nurse Combo Ever!!!!

Posted on August 7th, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Hedges for about 2 1/2 years now. I came to him from Michigan a total mess due to a lapse in insurance. Day 1 that my insurance was valid I saw Dr. Hedges and Alicia and became smitten. Those two have changed my outlook on my health significantly. Dr. Hedges was on the ball with my torn meniscus, surgery with an excellent doctor as well and physical therapy I needed. He got me started back on my chronic medication needs that day and overall I have been a pretty happy camper since. I've seen the comments on the promptness of Dr. Hedges, well I am here to tell you, I have done Alicia's job and she puts most of us to shame. As for Dr. Hedges himself, just because he likes to explain himself to a patient so they fully understand the treatment doesn't mean he isn't prompt. If you have been seeing Dr. Hedges for awhile you know Dr. Hedges treats each patient the same. He is not in with one patient 5 min. and the next 30 min. We are humans and he treats us as such so... a BIG thanks goes out to Dr. Hedges and Alicia for their awesome care and treatment! BTW...I have moved and still make the 2 hour one way drive to see him.

I LOVE DR. "T"

Posted on July 21st, 2010

Dr. Hedges is a great doctor. He takes the time to really listen to my problems. He never rushes his visit's and is genuinely concerned for my overall well being.

Tony is a wonderful man

Posted on January 31st, 2009

Tony is one of the best doctors I have ever been too. He says an ungodly amount of patients and charges so little. He understands many do not have health insurance and his payment schedule is low enough that even without health insurance you can afford him. He is always busy, always caring. He is working for a very noble cause. honestly, he is doing god's work. Thanks for everything Dr. Hedges.

Posted on August 1st, 2017