Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tony V Hoang has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Urinary Incontinence
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Showing 5 of 71
Do not go to this DR.. Dr hoang delivered my 2nd child so naturally I wanted him to deliver my 3rd.. The first 3 visits were great I was so happy to have him as my dr I had made the right choice I mean we got to see the baby every time!... Nope wrong.. I'm just going to list the problems I had. I'd also like to state my baby was born 39.5wks at 4lbs 12oz with the cord around her neck twice 1. new ultrasound tech told me at 34wks my baby was breech.. She wasn't but only after 3 phone calls and treated like a paranoid mom was it revealed she wasn't breech never was and the dr wasn't sure why I was so concerned.. I'm because you told me she was breech? 2 My fetal survey wasn't done on time they "forgot" to do it 3 I was told at 34 wks my baby was approx 5lbs and healthy she was born full term at 4lbs 12oz my placenta wasn't working properly.. Why? Who knows? Does he care? Nope 4. I was told I could be induced at 39wks because I lived so far away, cool only dr has no say on when I can get into a bed (he loves to tell you what you want to hear) only after waiting 3days did I call him at 5am and finally got into the hospital that day. 5. I saw my dr ONE TIME during my labor! He came in said I was his only patient for the day and he would be back.. No he showed up 10mins after my baby was born, said he would be back to check on me and I never saw him again.. 6 My 6weeks check up was a joke.. I didn't get examined I didn't see my dr only his nurse helper, I didn't get the method of birth control I wanted I was asked how I felt, she had no idea what was wrong with my placenta that caused my baby to be so small.. Until I was leaving and asked the dr And she says "oh here's the problem, Bla blah blah 60% not functioning" that's nice 7 I wanted an IUD dr hoang told me to go to planned parent hood to get it done bc it was cheaper and he was there every 3wks.. Cool until I go to planned parenthood and they don't accept my insurance.. What does the drs office do? Oh well sorry we don't have control over that.. Short story long. Go to this dr if you like being told what you want to hear and not the truth.. Or if you want to be treated like a number..
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2012, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2015, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Top 10 Doctor - City (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
15 Years Experience
St Georges University
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Tony V Hoang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsRuchi Bansal Md, 8305 Brimhall Rd, Bakersfield, CA
Dr. Tony V Hoang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bakersfield, CA.