Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tony C Majestro has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Tony C Majestro has the following 15 expertise
- Joint Replacement
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Tony C Majestro has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Tony C Majestro is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 19
I would not recommend Dr.Majestro and I will not do followup with that office. Staff was courteous, wait was excruciatingly long, both in the reception area and in the treatment room!! I felt no sense of professionalism on his part and what answers I got on my condition were extracted by me like pulling teeth. I came away aggravated and disappointed
I can't say enough good things about Dr. Majestro. He is a wonderful doctor. My daughter, now 40, has been a patient of his for 38 years and our whole family KNOWS he is AWESOME.
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Majestro is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Henry Ford Health System
Dr. Tony C Majestro accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Healthcare Associates, 415 Morris St Ste 104, Charleston, WV
Dr. Tony C Majestro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charleston, WV.