Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anthony Meyers
Dr. Anthony Meyers, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Knoxville, TN, with another office in Lenoir City, TN. He has 39 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Meyers is affiliated with Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center, Parkwest Med Ctr and East Tennessee Children's Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Anthony Meyers has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Showing 5 of 7
After waiting one hour and 20 min to be seen by Dr. Meyers to have a mole looked at, I asked him about another problem I was having and before I could even finish my question, he held up his hand to stop me and said he didn't have time to address that with me. He was addressing just the mole. He spent less than 5 minutes in the room with me and mumbled a hurried goodbye as he ran out the door. I would not recommend this doctor. Terrible personality.
Dr. Meyers is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Fort Sanders Regional Medical Center
Parkwest Med Ctr
East Tennessee Children's Hospital
Ft Sanders Parkwest
Ft Sanders Regional
University of Tennessee Medical Center
Ut Med Ctr
St Marys Hosp
39 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1974
Dr. Anthony Meyers accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anthony Meyers is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Knoxville, TN.