Dr. Tony N Nakhla Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Tony N Nakhla?

EXCELLENT DERMATOLOGIST & Professional Staff!

I have been a patient of Dr. Nakla's for several years as I have periodic skin concerns. His staff is always very professional and helpful. The doctor spends an adequate amount of time with me and I always feel satisfied when leaving his office.

Great!

I was early for my appt thus my wait time. Dr. was kind, to the point and quick. I was out of there in no time flat. Problem addressed, follow-up appt made and lab work in hand. It's how going to the Dr. Should be. Thanks!!!

Horrible Experience

Doctor did not seem to enjoy his job, wanted to do as little as possible to help me. I received letters for months following telling me to pay copay bill I already had paid, just for them to say "You actually owe 2 copay's". Why I wasn't told that when I called up and paid my bill initially is beyond me. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

Nice office

Got in right away. Dr. Nakhla was straight to the point, gave me a prescription and rash was gone in 3 days.

I don't understand why he charge copayment in addition to cosmetic service. Its my first time to visit him today for a cosmetic service. In the end, I was charged co payment as well as the cosmetic service charge. He told me he charged me because he need to evaluate if I was suitable to do the consmetic service. That's unbelievable!!! Will not come back again.

Doctor's Response

All cosmetic consultations at OC Skin Institute are free of charge. Medical consultation fees are not free of charge and your insurance will be billed for a medical office visit. If a skin lesion such as a mole or skin tag is being evaluated at the time of a medical visit and an OC Skin Institute provider assesses that removing that lesion will not be covered by your insurance, (i.e. will be a cosmetic procedure), then both a medical office visit and the cosmetic mole removal will be charged if you decide you would like that lesion removed.

EXCELLENT DOCTOR!

Dr. Nakhla was beyond kind and patient. He took his time talking with me and was able to diagnose my skin problem immediately and offer treatment. I have been to several dermatologists in the past 2 years who were not able to do this. I would highly recommend him and his staff to anyone looking for a EXCELLENT dermatologist in OC. They are very friendly and knowledgable!

Dr. Tony N Nakhla is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Ana, CA.