Dr. Tony T Ton-That Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Tony T Ton-That?

One of the best

I've had my share of family doctors and specialists for over 65 years, and Dr. Ton-That is one of the very few stand outs. He was very pleasant, friendly, respectful, funny, and professional. He was a good listener, and takes time to explain the causes and treatment of my particular illness.His diagnosis was very accurate and would highly recommend him, with no hesitation, to any prospective patients.

This doctor made a dianosis by reading chart, then had no patience in listening. Wrong diagnosis. Delayed my treatemnt.

PAIN FREE!

4 months following shoulder surgery, my surgeon wanted to "release" my frozen shoulder under anesthesia. This would cause the need for 3 additional months of painful physical therapy with no guarantee of results better or different than what I already suffered. I sought out Dr. Tony for accupunture. I liked that he's an MD (medical doctor). I was pain-free after just 4 visits (felt relief after the first, and more with each subsequent visit)! I was then able to complete my PT at home and gained full mobility! In my case, the underlying condition was fixed with surgery. I just needed something to break the resulting chronic muscle spasms (that's my assessment, not Dr. Tony' or my surgeon's). Good luck and don't forget to pray for healing too, and He will guide you.

Dr. Tony T Ton-That is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, PA.