Dr. Tony P Tsai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tony P Tsai?

The Highest Standard for Quality Fertility Care

Words cannot describe how talented, caring and compassionate Dr. Tsai and his team of dedicated staff are. So often, infertility struggles and fertility options are so very stressful and complex and people who are experiencing this reality just need a team who understands. I was a patient at a well-known practice previously and felt like a number. Dr. Tsai sat with my husband and me for an hour during our first consultation. It was immediately clear how much he cares about his patients and about women's health. He recommended a more aggressive approach than we had considered, explained exactly why he recommended this course of action and answered all of our questions. Before we left, Jenny, the insurance specialist told us what our insurance covered, as she had already called our insurance company. Throughout our procedures, Noel, who is such an amazing nurse, helped me with all my medications and helped me keep my fertility and treatment schedule organized. He explained next steps and I never felt overwhelmed. I could always call and speak to him or any of the team, they really became like family! Now that we have had a successful IVF round (first round!) and are expecting a baby, we are thrilled and feel blessed that we found Dr. Tsai and The NY Fertility Center. We will miss the whole team now that we no longer will have weekly appointments. Dr. Tsai, Jenny, Noel, Joanna, Olesya, Lainie, Rose & Hangyu...we are so very grateful for the care, concern and encouragement you all provide to your patients. You were all sources of comfort and positivity during the most stressful period of our lives and we cannot wait to come back and visit!

I am 43 and almost three month pregnant thanks to Dr.Tsai. Everything went so well, I got pregnant from the first try. Dr.Tsai is very caring, attentive and just a great person. I felt very safe being his patient. He is an exceptional physician who is dedicated, devoted and most importantly a consumate professional. We recommend him highly and wish him the best.

Dr. Tony P Tsai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.