Dr. Tony Tsai Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr. Tony Tsai?

Initial visit a great experience

Posted on December 1st, 2017

Dr. Tsai was experienced, professional, and thorough. He left me with no questions as his explanations were detailed and simple to understand. The facility is clean. Staff is efficient. Medical Assistants were top notch. I'll definitely be calling this place "home" for my family's medical needs.

He's the best!

Posted on August 25th, 2017

Dr. Tsai is the most understanding, patient and thoughtful doctor I've ever had. He listens and also explain things so I can understand what he's talking about.

Posted on January 17th, 2017

Very professional!

Posted on December 15th, 2016

Dr. Tsai is the gold standard for every type of doctor I have had. You cannot go wrong with him.

You'll get excellent concern and care from this Specialist

Posted on October 6th, 2016

I have seen Dr. Tsai five or six times in the last year. He immediately took care of a lingering retinal challenge i had been having for more than six months. The support staff are professional, efficient, and the practice itself works together and tirelessly to treat patients quickly and yet without rushing you. Most importantly, they listen well.

Wonderful Bedside Manners

Posted on March 15th, 2016

Dr. Tsai met with me the day after my surgery and was very patient and comforting to me and my wife regarding my cataract surgery. Book an appointment with him if you can.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

Dr. Tsai has treated my family member for years. I couldn't be happier with the care he provided. I would recommend him to friends and family.

Dr. Tsai is wonderful!

Posted on June 7th, 2015

Dr. Tsai performed emergency eye surgery for me. I had a torn/detaching retina. He was just amazing. His friendly demeanor helped easy my nervousness. He saved my eyesight and I will be forever grateful. I had basically no pain - one night I took a Tylenol for a little bit of discomfort. Then entire staff at Retinal Consultants was so caring - I wish i could remember each one's name. Thank you, Dr Tsai - you are the best!

School Teacher

Posted on May 6th, 2015

When it comes to your sight, you want the BEST doctor available Dr. Tsai is the BEST. I came into his office with a torn retina his staff dropped what they were doing an immediately treated me. I thought I was a member of the Royal Family from England.

Appreciation

Posted on October 22nd, 2014

I wish to express my gratitude to Dr. Tsai for his knowledge, skills and abilities in performing my retinal reattachment surgery. The vision in my right eye was saved due to his expertise.Thank you Dr. Tsai!

Competent, polite and kind!

Posted on October 10th, 2013

I am thrilled with Dr. Tsai. My son and I were nervous when he was diagnosed with detached retina and needed immediate surgery. A previous eye doctor had not caught my son's condition so I was relieved that Dr. Tsai was very thorough and explained everything to us. Dr. Tsai was very kind and informative at the time of the surgery and we actually enjoyed our visits with him afterward, especially at the Grass Valley office. I was concerned that the staff and Dr. Tsai might not be able to relate to a teenager when their usual patients were senior citizens, but that was not the case at all. Dr. Tsai was warm and funny, but always extremely professional. I have a lot of trust in him.

Posted on August 27th, 2013

Dr. Tsai and his staff are all very professional and friendly. I recommend them very highly.