Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tonya F Fordham has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Dr Fordham is a Dr you can trust. I went to several local doctors and doctors in Atlanta and no one had the gumption to figure out my immune disorder. Most of the Drs talked down to me and didn't explain anything. Dr Fordham was different. She not only gave me hope to find out what was wrong with me but made sure she did everything possible to figure out what I had and what specialist to send me to. She was honest to me about what she knew and didn't know about my condition. She empathized and made me feel like I was finally being heard. She's the best in my opinion. Hands down.
Dr. Fordham is a great doctor. She has hours that you can't find anywhere else. These hours include saturday and Sunday as well. She is professional yet don't talk to her patient's in medical terms. she speaks to them on a level they can understand. She is very promp in her care for the patient. I will not use another doctor unless she recommends them.Thanks dr. Fordham for all you do.
19 Years Experience
West Virginia University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Tonya F Fordham accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsDoctors Of Compassionate Services, 277 Lackawanna St, Baxley, GA
Dr. Tonya F Fordham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baxley, GA.