More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Tonya M Grissam has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
Showing 5 of 17
Dr Liggion will truly be missed as a Pediatric Doctor. I have been my kids to her, since birth of my oldest, who is 12, and 2 more since after. I really hate that she made the decision to stop operating because she was one the MOST EXCELLENT doctors ever. I do not know how to begin searching for another pediatrician for my kids, because I had become so accustomed to her.
Dr Liggion, is a very caring, informed and overall great doctor. She's very proactive which I think is great. Once upon a time she had a VERY wonderful staff. If they didnt asnwer the phone they would def call you back. They were friendly, and helpful..BUT those days are gone...New staff,..new problems.. THEY NEEEVVVER answer the phone OR call you back. They just seem as if they dont want to be there. I actually had to DRIVE there and schedule an appt!..they wait times are like the free clinic..LONG as EVER...Looking for a new Pediatrician..Sadly..bc we really do love Dr. Liggion
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2011, 2010, 2009, 2014, 2008)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
19 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Tonya M Grissam accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsGeorge L Mee Memorial Hospital, 300 Canal St, King City, CA
Dr. Tonya M Grissam is similar to the following 3 Doctors near King City, CA.