Dr. Tonya Zbell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tonya Zbell?

Posted on January 12th, 2015

Dr. Zbell is a very sweet person, but she knows very little about breast feeding. She really gave me a hard time and wanted three hour scheduled feeds, when my daughter was a baby. She also said I should be engorged between feedings, which is just not true. She is no longer our doctor.

great experience

Posted on March 27th, 2012

Dr Zbell has treated my son numerous times. Every time, she has been kind and concerned and her diagnosis have been spot on. As far as the previous rater.......I am quite sure that families not having vaccines is an office (the doctors' decided on this) policy not a individual doctor policy. She is a incredible doctor and I thankful for attentiveness and follow up.

We love Dr Zbell

Posted on March 2nd, 2012

My family has been going to Dr. Zbell for over five years and we have nothing but good things to say about her. She is amazing with my girls and they love and trust her. Her nurse is also wonderful. We can always get a sick appointment the same day. Well check-ups can be a bit difficult to get if you don't book far enough in advance, but I think they're much better than other pediatric offices in the area. The office staff is friendly enough. I am a very happy mommy.

Dismissed families for vaccines refusal

Posted on December 16th, 2008

This doctor and her practice has a policy of dismissing families who want to delay or stagger the vaccine schedule. She is not a good communicator and did not want to discuss this with us or tell us in person. Instead, she sent out a form letter kicking us out of the practice. Then, the office staff was extremely rude to my husband. We were not even refusing vaccines. We had missed some by an honest mistake during a health crisis with my mom and had asked to be able to come in a week later to make them up. The reason they have a low wait time and it's easy to get an appointment is that they don't take many patients and get rid of anyone that doesn't follow every piece of their advice. From all appearances, they are just in it for money and convenience. If you put your trust in this person, you will regret it.

Posted on December 1st, 2016