Dr. Tooraj J Raoof Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tooraj J Raoof?

Approx 24yrs been a patient of dr. Raoof !! He safe my life!!!! Wonderful!!

He has employes who are not certified in what they do working on patients. He does not conduct all the procedures himself. I went to him for laser hair removal treatment and his uncertified technician burnt the pigment color out of my legs, which took 2 years to recover and severely burnt my face (2nd degree burn) that required me to receive professional medical treatment to heal. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone. Once this happened to me he could not fix or help what his employee had done. I went to another doctor to treat his mistake.

great doctor

CRC

ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS IN TOWN. He is honest, kind, caring, very experienced and nice to the patient. His office has a calming environment and they offer the best services. I am very happy with Dr. Raoof, he has been my primary care doctor, dermatologist and best friends for the past seven years. After several years using his skin care products, my skin looks much better(YOUNGER) than 7 years ago, just LOVE it. What else do you expect from a good doctor? HE IS SIMPLY THE BEST.