Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Torsten J Kruse
Dr. Torsten J Kruse, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Clemente, CA. He has 32 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Kruse is affiliated with Mission Hospital Regional Medical Center, Mission Hospital Laguna Beach and Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center. Dr. Kruse has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Torsten J Kruse has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Torsten J Kruse has the following 8 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
Dr. Torsten J Kruse has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Torsten J Kruse is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I am here to give a real accurate review of the Dr. Dr Kruse is a very nice man who cares about his patients. Unfortunatley his office staff mainly the head nurse, does the exact opposite. They price gouge, they charge the ins compainies WAY too much money, and when claims are denied, expect the patient to encur the cost. The charge me 556 dollars for a 3 minute office review of test information. They told me nothing, and then ushered me out the door quickly. THis is the definition of criminal and i am disgusted to be treated like this. This is REAL review, no matter how much they want to deny how they treat people. Be VERY careful with this staff, stroke their ego and do nothing to upset them or they will PUNISH you royally.
Dr Kruse is about the most caring, gentle, thorough MD I have ever met. He always takes time to talk with me as a patient, not a "condition" and I truly appreciate that. He treats me like I have common sense and he is here to help me--not like he is the ALL POWERFUL, ALL KNOWING MD. Thanks Dr.Kruse!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2010)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Kruse is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
Philipps University Marsburg
Graduated in 1986
Evangelisches Krankenhaus Kern Medical Center
Dr. Torsten J Kruse accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Small Group
- Blue Cross CA Advantage PPO Preferred DirectAccess Plus
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Individual
- Blue Cross CA PPO Prudent Buyer Large Group
- Blue Cross CA Select PPO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- BS CA Platinum 90 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus Savenet
- Blue Shield CA Bronze 60 PPO SHOP
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Local Access + HMO 25
- Blue Shield CA Silver 70 PPO
- Blue Shield CA Trio ACO HMO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- First Health PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & DirectionsKenneth Lloyd Rexinger Md, 831 Via Suerte Ste 102, San Clemente, CA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Torsten J Kruse, MD - Internal Medicine in San Clemente, CA, in this video.
Dr. Torsten J Kruse is similar to the following 3 Doctors near San Clemente, CA.