Dr. Tory Prestera Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Tory Prestera?

Technically outstanding

Posted on January 20th, 2017

Very good eye doctor, period. Somewhat rushed. Excellent equipment. He is able to track your eye measurements over time. Nice staff. On time. Serves the medically needy as a priority.

horrific experience at this dr office

Posted on November 19th, 2015

rude , attiude to busy worring about cell phone and lollipops instead of his patients needs in the examining room yells and the nusre are worst lies attuide rude no respect whats so ever both dr and nurse unprofessional would not recommend to anyone

God using main, hands & Body of Dr. Prestera Tory

Posted on November 7th, 2015

Dr. prestera has change my fathers life with excellent vision and after continuos care. He see's you as patient and nota customer to make money out of you or insurance.

Posted on February 23rd, 2015

Unless you are Spanish specking don't expect office staff to be courteous or helpful in any way and it seems that they go out of their way to make things more difficult for you. The office staff does not answer their phone and if by change they do they put you on hold and after 15 mins you get a recording to leave a message. If you leave a message don't asked to be called back because they won't. Oneof the technitians that does the pre eye exams speaks such broken asian english it is really difficult to understand what she is saying. This is by far the worst staff that I have encountered. The doctor may be competent but doesn't like to answer questions and is sometimes as rude as his office staff.

Posted on August 13th, 2013

The most unprofessional doctor I have ever seen. I question his medical ability. I left shaking and in tears from his behavior towards me. He was hostile and aggressive with the nervous questions I had regarding my potentially serious medical condition that his technician (not him) diagnosed me with moments before he came in the room. I would never let him treat me or anybody I know. In some ways I am grateful for this experience so I can warn others.

Wrong Diagnosis

Posted on April 14th, 2013

Dr. Tory made a wrong diagnosis on me for 2 years. Then when I changed to an HMO plan he referred me immediately to a specialist who treated my edema and got me better.

Posted on February 17th, 2012

Dr Prestera & his staff are very caring, efficient and knowledgeable. My appointments have all been good experiences.

good if you don't like customer service and want to be treated like a number

Posted on November 11th, 2011

waited 25 minutes after my appointment was suppose to be. staff was very cold and felt that I was in a morgue instead of getting an eye exam. the whole exam was awkward. I will not be coming back.

Posted on August 10th, 2011

Dr. Prestera is one of the finest doctors I have ever had. He is kind and understanding, generous with his time and has excellent bedside manner. He goes out of his way to make himself available to his patients, and I can honestly say that I feel very fortunate to have him as my eye doctor.

Posted on October 4th, 2010

He gave my mother the best treatment ever!

Best vision I have ever had in my life

Posted on December 10th, 2009

This is the more caring doctor I have ever met. He took care of both myself and my husband. Both with excellent results.

My vision is great!

Posted on December 5th, 2009

My vision is better after I had my cataract removed that ever before.This doctor is a wizard.He cares about his patients, does not try to sell anything you don't need. He has helped my friends also.Not to mention he is board certified through 2020 and he went to the best medical school in the country!