Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tory Stallcup
Dr. Tory Stallcup, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paragould, AR. He has 15 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Stallcup is affiliated with Arkansas Methodist Medical Center and Arkansas Methodist Hospital. Dr. Stallcup has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Tory Stallcup has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr stallcup was wonderful. He listene3d to me and seemed very caring. I felt more4 comfortable than I have in a long time with a DR. I felt like he heard me. Only problem getting kids in that have ARKIDS. I want my children to go where I do. EVen my older children who are grown. mY daughter is 21 and has medicaid as she has medical needs front desk would not even talk about taking her. this could be a problem for me. I want a family clinic.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Dr. Stallcup is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Arkansas Methodist Medical Center
Arkansas Methodist Hospital
15 Years Experience
University of Arkansas
Graduated in 1998
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions1015 W Kingshighway, Paragould, AR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tory Stallcup in this video.
Dr. Tory Stallcup is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paragould, AR.