Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Toshi Hiraoka has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Staff uncooperative in assisting once they have billed you. They incorrectly billed our two insurance companies and when we pointed out their error, they did not correct it but instead turned it to collections. We have called numerous times and now the phone number is no longer in service. We have a $100 co-pay for emergency room visits which was paid. Doctor Hiraoka is trying to get an additional $512.00 for his 5 minutes in the emergency room from a 19 year old kid with two full coverage insurance companies but wont even submit the claims properly. Bad practices.
Dr. Hiraoka is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Northbay Medical Center
15 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Toshi Hiraoka accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsNorthbay Medical Center, 1200 B Gale Wilson Blvd, Fairfield, CA
Dr. Toshi Hiraoka is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fairfield, CA.