Dr. Toufic A Kachaamy Is this you?

8 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Toufic A Kachaamy?

Saved my life!

Dr Kachaamy has gone above and beyond for me in every single instance and medical situation or procedure we have been through together on, which have been numerous due to my having had stage 4 esophagesal cancer. He used innovative and advanced technology to make me comfortable and ease my symptoms and side effects. Along with his phenomenal way of making me feel safe and hopeful, he always makes me feel like he's actually invested in my outcome and life!!! I honestly feel that Dr Kachaamy has been one of the biggest reasons I am here today and recovering. Thank you Dr Kachaamy!!