Dr. Touraj M Shafai Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Touraj M Shafai?

Love this office!

I have taken my kids here for over a year now and I have loved every time we've needed to come in. The staff is really attentive and they always make us feel comfortable and communication is excellent.

If I could give it 0 stars, I would. Went to son's annual appointment (who is 16 and has had all his shots) but could not find shot record for the appointment. Office staff refused my son services because they were too LAZY to review his file where they have a copy of his shot record. We were turned away! Called to change doctor's office before I left the parking lot and was able to get him in with new doctor for next week :) Don't waste your time with this office.

Perfect

Great doctor! 3 generations in the family has been going to him. We trust him and his colleagues. The best pediatric practice in town hands down! You cannot go wrong. Trustworthy, experienced, and staff is excellent.

Very good Doctor

My daughter was very sick and her doctor could not find out what was wrong they treated her for several different things ran serval tests nothing was working I took her to see Dr. Shafai he and his staff very were nice waiting was very short. He found the problems stared my daughter on medication she is doing so much better thanks to a doctor who has years of experience

rude!!!

he is old and behind times and his staff is stuck up!!

Dr. Touraj M Shafai is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.