Dr. Toya Corbitt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Toya Corbitt?

Posted on January 23rd, 2013

I love Dr Corbitt!!! She is the BEST pediatrician in Indiana. I can honestly say that when I chose her for my 1st child in 2004 I chose based soley on her name as I wanted an african american pediatrician for my child. After being with her now for over 8 years & with 2 children, she has been the best at caring for my children as if they were her own. She is the ONLY doctor in my entire lifetime that has ever contacted me personally to advise her recommendations or even to address my concerns with my children. & she directly contacts me EVERY time instead of having her staff call!!! She has an beautiful bedside manner & if she had adult patients she would be my doctor too. She has become like a member of the family!

We love Dt. Corbitt

Posted on April 17th, 2012

She was recommended to me when I relocated to Indianapolis about 6 years ago. Dr. Corbitt is very professional, caring, and through. My daughters feel very comfortable with her.

Posted on September 9th, 2015