Dr. Tracey E Butcher Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracey E Butcher?

Reliable,informative and Confident

Dr.Butcher was a breath of fresh air. What I love most about Dr.Butcher is her confidence. She is very efficient without my family feeling as though our appt. is being rushed. Although there are times you might have a wait that is nothing compared to the care Butcher shows to your child and family. When I felt there was no hope Dr.Butcher always painted the best scenario for us. Our beautiful girl has come a LONG way and I can confidently owe it to Dr.Butchers actions and love for her patients. In the waiting room I have spoken with other patients parents and they too would give NOTHING to continue to have Dr.Butcher has their child's physician! The office staff are absolutely lovely, polite and courteous. As you can see I would highly recommend this practice to anyone who is looking for caring physicians. There are times when we are unable to see Dr. Butcher and the other physicians show the greatest care and interest for our little one. Thank you to Carolina Peds for all you do!

Best Doctor Ever!

I have recommended Dr. Butcher to all of my friends. I always come to the appointments prepared with a list of questions, and she consistantly answers my issues before I even have a chance to ask. Great Doctor! She has an incredible bedside manner and has great empathy for her patients and their parents.

Communication

Office staff and Doctors have poor communication with patients in regards to wait times and follow calls. Often times they do not return phone calls.