Dr. Tracey Childers Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracey Childers?

Great Experience

Posted on September 5th, 2012

Love Dr. Childers and Staff

Dr. Childers is GREAT!

Posted on July 17th, 2012

My visits with Dr. Childers' office are always my favorite! She is such a kind and caring doc! Her front staff is great! The PA she works with is awesome too! They are extremely easy to work with and I actually do not dread going to see this doc! I laugh every time I go there! The only complaint I have is that her nurse Michelle is very unprofessional and is not very nice at all. After surgery, she was unable to answer any of my questions and got irritated on the phone when I told her that Dr. Childers told me to call her office if she had any problems. If they got rid of her, I think it would be the perfect place!

Very informative!

Posted on March 24th, 2012

I've had challenges with my sinuses and allergies for years. Little did I know that there were so many more things involved besides pollen. Dr. Childers tried meds first then tested me for allergies. Now I am getting my allergies treated as my immune system strengthens. She also explained how some foods can make certain pollen allergies worse. I recommend Dr. Childers highly.

She really cares!

Posted on May 29th, 2011

I was impressed that Dr. Childers took the time to go over my xrays with me and answer all of my questions. She even got out an anatomy book to help explain. I am so glad she is my doctor!

Wonderful service!

Posted on April 27th, 2011

Dr. Childers took my best friends tonsils out at the Tahlequah Hospital. She was kind, courteous, and helpful to all the questions asked.

Great and thorough care!

Posted on February 9th, 2010

Dr. Childers was very patient and caring while treating my daughter. She took excellent care of her in surgery and during her postop care. The staff was also very helpful. Highly recommended!

Posted on October 23rd, 2017