Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracey R Childs
Dr. Tracey R Childs, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Santa Monica, CA, with other offices in Manhattan Beach, CA and Santa Monica, CA . She has 32 years of experience. Her specialties include Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery. Dr. Childs is affiliated with UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Saint John's Health Center. Dr. Childs has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracey R Childs has the following 2 specialties
- Colon & Rectal Surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
I have never had a surgery before I am 22 years old, almost 23, and born autistic, aspergers. I am filling out this review because Dr Childs is probably the most awesome surgeon I have ever met. She has taken the time to be professional, answer all my questions and calls, and care to listen to everything I had to say. If i could trust my life into anyone in the medical field, it would be her, I know she would take good care of me; Surgery was simple, she told me it wouldn't be this grueling painful experience, she was spot on, I couldn't agree more. She knew every answer to every question I asked and made me feel very at ease. I appreciate talking to her because she made my life so much better just from the surgery she did. If i ever have any problems again, I will go to her immediately. Thanks so much Dr Childs, you made life that much easier!Sincerely, a very impressed and appreciative patient!
Dr. Childs was very caring , easy to talk to, and very direct in getting to my overall goal...Removing my tumor.The surgery went just as expected. She is an artist!!! I was so apprehensive about my breast looking deformed. She performed an excellent job!!! The lumpectomy she did on my breast looks better than the other breast!!! I recommend her highly. Her follow- up was excellent as well.
She rushed in late for the appointment, then hurt me during the exam. She appeared to be in a bad mood. Poor bedside manner.
i am very sorry that your experience was unsatisfactory. the nature of what i do is often unpleasant for the patient and i try to make it as comfortable as i can.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Childs is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
32 Years Experience
University Of California Los Angeles David Geffen School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
Sansum Medical Clinic
Dr. Tracey R Childs accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Tracey R Childs is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Santa Monica, CA.