Dr. Tracey L Thompson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Tracey L Thompson?

She is the Bomb.com

Dr.Thompson is one of the best Family Practice Physicians at Kaiser. She is caring, thorough and personable.I' ve talked about how good my doctor is , that more of my family members have left United Health Care and came to Kaiser. I have nothing but good words for MY doctor :-)

Very personable and thorough. She doesn't make you feel as if you're taking up her time. I wish more doctors were like her :)

Great physician!!

I have had Dr. Thompson since I was 18 and she has been amazing! Everytime I had any concerns, she addressed them and would give me every test possible to ensure that I was healthy! Strongly recommended.

Dr. Tracey L Thompson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Riverside, CA.