Dr. Tracey A Milligan Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Tracey A Milligan?

Excellent neurologist

I'm a new patient of Dr. Milligan's but based on my experience so far, she appears to be an excellent neurologist. She is knowledgeable, willing to share her knowledge with her patient, not at all condescending (unlike some other neurologists I've had), willing to spend time with you and answer your questions at "your level," and is truly empathetic. I would highly recommend her.

Very Knowledgeable Neurologist

Dr. Milligan is a great neurologist. She has a very caring bedside manner and really wants to help you. Her background in Epilepsy and seizure disorders helps for you to understand the diagnosis and cope with it. We can highly recommend Dr. Milligan. The only reason for the 4 stars is due to the office staff. They do not follow through with messages and phone calls. Lately things have been a little better but an office staff is a very important part of seeing a physician. I hope they continue to improve.

Patient of Dr. Milligan for over 10 years

Wonderful Physician. Made me feel that I was in the best care. Put my fears to rest. Very Caring!!!

Michele Stanton- Patient

My neurologist of 30 years left his practice to concentrate on research and I was faced with the daunting task of locating a specialist who I trusted. After a few unsuccessful attempts, a family member suggested Dr. Milligan. She is absolutely wonderful- caring, comforting and I highly recommend her.

Outstanding Professional

Dr. Milligan makes you feel at ease immediately. I had had the same nuero. for over 25 years and he decxided to take a full time research job at Harvard medical School. It took me some time to locate a Doctor who came close to his quality of care. I sent through a few whom it just didn't trust with my care for one reason or another. I recommend her highly.

Excellent doctor. you are in good hands with her , very intelligent and a very good doctor.