Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Tracey L Roesing
Dr. Tracey L Roesing, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Souderton, PA, with another office in Jenkintown, PA. She has 18 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Roesing is affiliated with Abington Jefferson Health. Dr. Roesing has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Tracey L Roesing has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Tracey L Roesing has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Tracey L Roesing has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Tracey L Roesing is Board Certified in 1 specialty
Showing 5 of 13
Absolutely horrible doctor. I was going through a horrendous cancer treatment and my immune system was down and I had a chronic sinus infection and called her for 3 weeks to get in to see her and I could not get an appointment. When I finally complained to one of the staff about it, Dr Roesin called me and screamed at me on the phone telling me how horrible her administrators because they were booking too many patients and no doctors to keep up with it and that is why they had no sick appointments for 3 weeks and she hated working there and how dare I expect her to get me in when she is working under such horrible conditions. She ranted like a complete nutcase. I have never witnessed anyone so mentally unstable as this doctor. I had to get my radiation specialist to give me antibiotics for the sinus infection. When I called the administrators, they said they would talk to her about it and I never heard back from them. I would avoid this practice. If you ever need to have medical attention, they may not be there for you.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Roesing is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
18 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Abington Memorial Hospital
Dr. Tracey L Roesing accepts the following insurance providers.
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Tracey L Roesing in this video.
Dr. Tracey L Roesing is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Souderton, PA.